Wednesday, November 24, 2004

someone has to pay for the content?

Maybe it's just me. As much as I like to have some money to spend it on necessary or just plain fun things, I see NO reason, why everything has to have a price. I don't object to the idea of making money through publishing content and as a matter of fact, even if there is somebody who likes to sell shit, if somebody wants to buy it, fine with me. What I don't understand is the famous saying "money is not everything, it's the only thing". I definitively know a lot of people, that think that way. I don't know one, who still liked the quote above a few hours before dying. Maybe there is more to life than getting more? As most of us won't live much longer than around 100 years, maybe its time to live now? Maybe I should end this post with another, in my opinion much better quote: "the best things in life are free".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home