Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Brother MFC-620CN arrived

Brother MFC-620CN arrived

Just got a Brother MFC-620CN plus NC-2200W wireless print server. Its a printer/scanner/fax with built in answering machine and flash card reader/writer. Some small details: it supports USB 2, but only at 12 Mbps, the Compact Flash slot supports only Type 2 cards, so no MicroDrives! Right now it is connected via USB, but I will try the Ethernet and WLAN connectivity, too. Supposedly some options like network scanning don´t work on MacOSX. I will test and see... BTW: the European version does not include the handset shown on the left side of the picture above.

3 Comments:

Blogger TeddyTheBear said...

No, I tried the NC-2200W wireless print server, but somehow I didn´t like it. Not very Mac like. MAybe I have time in the next few days to try the Ethernet connection...

1:39 PM  
Blogger TeddyTheBear said...

Will try this week and post results here...

1:41 PM  
Blogger TeddyTheBear said...

See my new post for some test results.

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home